Our team of lawyers and consultants have vast experience in providing training to different types of clientele covering a wide range of areas necessary for skill enhancement, good corporate governance and increase in productivity. Some of our training activities conducted by lawyers and the firm’s consultants are as follows:
- 2020, Ministry of Finance Training on Contract Law, Contract Management and FIDIC Agreements
- 2018 Price Water House Coopers (PWC), Ghana training on Understanding, Drafting and Reviewing of Legal Agreements
- 2018 Price Water House Coopers (PWC), Ghana training on Technology Transfer Agreements
- 2015 African Development Bank, Ethiopia, training and capacity building. Training programme breaking down the complexity of international syndicated loan agreements and bond issues as relevant to sovereign states wishing to raise financing in the international finance markets for the African Legal Support Facility designed and facilitated by Cynthia Quarcoo.
- 2014 to 2018, EU officials in Brussels on the Practical Guide for Financial and Contractual Procedures facilitated by Anthony Acheampong.
- 2009 to 2018, European Commission Financial and Contractual procedures of the 10th and 11th European Development Fund, facilitated by Anthony Acheampong